10. You ask about rust spots on surgical instruments. He says, “That ain’t rust, it’s dried blood.”9. Something called “malpractice fee” starts turning up on bills.
8. Anesthesiologist asks if you want oxygen or you just want to hold your breath during the operation.
7. He tells you, “If leaches were good enough for George Washington they’re good enough for you.”
6. There are more process servers in waiting room than patients.
5. During exam, he keeps talking about the good old days treating prisoners when you didn’t even need a medical license.
4. Wants to put you under. Complaint was an ear infection.
3. Receptionist tells caller, “Sure we’re taking new patients. That’s all we have. No one ever comes back.”
2. Asks if you mind if he eats a sandwich during the exam.
1. Has diploma on wall from same bogus mail order university you went to.